Terasic DE10-Lite is a cost-effective Altera MAX 10 based FPGA board. The board utilizes the maximum capacity MAX 10 FPGA, which has around 50K logic elements(LEs) and on-die analog-to-digital converter (ADC). It features on-board USB-Blaster, SDRAM, accelerometer, VGA output, 2x20 GPIO expansion connector, and an Arduino UNO R3 expansion connector in a compact size. The kit provides the perfect system-level prototyping solution for industrial, automotive, consumer, and many other market applications.
The DE10-Lite kit also contains lots of reference designs and software utilities for users to easily develop their applications based on these design resources.
- MAX 10 10M50DAF484C7G Device
- Integrated dual ADCs, each ADC supports 1 dedicated analog input and 8 dual function pins
- 50K programmable logic elements
- 1,638 Kbit M9K Memory
- 144 18 × 18 Multiplier
- 4 PLLs
Programming and Configuration
- On-Board USB Blaster (Normal type B USB connector)
- 64MB SDRAM, x16 bits data bus
- One 2x20 GPIO Connector(voltage levels: 3.3V)
- Arduino Uno R3 Connector, including six ADC channels.
- 10 LEDs
- 10 Slide Switches
- 2 Push Buttons
- Six 7-Segments Display
Block Diagram of the DE10-Lite Board
- Connect with Arduino Shield